Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

17.3.14

Pin of the Day: Paper plate rainbows


Happy St Paddy's Day! My heritage is Orish, so I'm in my green socks - you've gotta wear a touch of green on Paddy's Day.

I thought I'd round the kids up this afternoon to make a St Patrick's Day inspired craft. That's if we can get our heads around the mountain of homework these poor kids drag home every Monday. I loathe homework even more as an adult than I did as a kid. Stop the homework! Stop it!

Anyway, these little paper plate rainbows by A Little Delightful are more than a little delightful. I was going to go the whole 'shamrock' thing, but then I thought the leprechauns would appreciate a rainbow even more. That and the fact that I still have an abundance of coloured streamers left over (and kept for years!) from Capper's Rainbow Party. I also have a few gold coins left over from Christmas, too, so they'll make a nice little treat when we've finished.

May your year be filled with the best of luck! Maybe not the luck of the Irish, but real LUCK!

Visit A Little Delightful (it's a gorgeous blog so you won't be sorry, not at all) or click on the image above to repin the pin!



Do you have any of the Irish in you?

5 comments:

Sam Stone said...

Loving these plates. Pinned!
Yep I do, my paternal grandfather was born in Ireland. My maiden name is Murphy :)

My Yellow Heart said...

What a gorgeous craft idea. Will definetly be trying something like this at home x

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

Totes adorbs.

Olivia said...

Yes Bron, sporting a green ribbons, green food and homemade shamrock brooches.
Top-o-da-mornin-to-ya-luv
x

katiecrackernuts said...

I love the sun and rainbow craft. Love it so much I am using it for a Girl Guide activity tomorrow. It's a good-un.

Post a Comment

Thank you for talking to me.x